Make Online Credit Card Payment
View your available vouchers
Get Direct Debit for My Account
Access My Account
For domestic customers only
Open a New LPG Account
No Elgas LPG account yet?
You can open your new LPG account online
It's Fast & Easy!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can anyone use - Online Payments & Orders System?
Yes, this option is available to all Elgas LPG customers.
This Online Payments & Orders System is linked to your current 10 digit Elgas customer number. Please be aware that the 10th digit may appear after a space.
To login to the Online Payments & Orders System facility (first time use):
- Domestic (Residential) - You need to provide your 10 digit customer number and your surname, as it appears on your invoice / statement. If more than one surname is listed on your account, use the LAST one that appears in the line showing your names.
- Commercial customers - You need to provide your 10 digit customer number and password, as provided by a customer service representative prior to your first login. This password should be set to something memorable.
* Please note a new customer account may take up to 24hours to be activated before being able to use this facility.
I'm having technical problems, some things are not appearing on the screen as I think they should?
All of our web services have been designed and tested with the most recent versions of the popular web-browsers, including Explorer, Safari, Chrome, Firefox and Android.
We recommend if you are having difficulties viewing certain sections of the 'Online Payments & Orders System' that you consider upgrading your browser to the latest version.
Running the latest browsers also provides increased security for customers, as well as for online account services handling private information.
Are the estimated delivery dates a good time-frame to expect delivery?
In most cases, "Yes". However there are many factors involved which can affect the time of delivery, including weather and other unforseen circumstances.
Some customers, who live in regional areas, have a specified route day. If you are one of these customers, you should receive your delivery on the next scheduled route day for your area, in lieu of the estimated delivery date shown.
In all cases, we will always do our best to deliver on-time.
What is my customer number?
Your customer number is a 10 digit number for online services. Please be aware that the 10th digit may appear after a space.
You can find your customer number at the top of your invoices.
If you are still unsure of your customer number please don't hesitate to call 131 161 for assistance.
My login is not working?
If you are a domestic customer, please be sure you are using all 10 digits and that you are using the last name that appears in the line showing your name(s). You may also elect to be issued a password instead of using your surname.
Commercial customers need all ten digits plus a password
For commercial customers who are first time users of the 'Online Payments & Orders System', you will need to call 131 161, to obtain a password prior to your first login.
You may have updated your password and/or forgotten your password, in which case you can reset your password here, or call 131 161 for assistance.
Am I having technical problems?
- The page is taking a long time to load.
- "This page cannot be displayed" message keeps coming up.
- Elgas 'Online Payments & Orders System' seems to be running very slow.
If you are experiencing any of the above problems, please try logging on at a later time.
If you are still experiencing difficulties please call 131 161 for assistance.
Are there other payment options?
Yes. You have your choice of the following in addition to the online payment option:
- If you choose, Elgas can automatically deduct payment from your credit card or bank account on the due date. Please call 131 161 if you wish to arrange Direct Debit for your Elgas account or just download the Direct Debit Form.
Payment via Bpay:
- Biller Code: 2188
Reference No: (Use your 10 digit Customer Number found at the top of your previous invoice).
Payment by Phone:
- Simply call 1800 626 988 for our automated service. Please have your credit card and customer number details ready (Mastercard and Visa cards only). A maximum of $1000.00 per month is permitted by use of this service.
Payment in Person:
- You may pay at an Australia Post Office or at your local Elgas branch by either cash or cheque. Please make cheques payable to Elgas Ltd.
Payment by Mail (please post payments to the following address):
- Elgas Payments
GPO Box 4984
Sydney NSW 2001
Payment by EFT (Commercial Customers Only):
- BSB: 032-195
- Account No: 116084
- Account Name: Elgas Limited
- Bank: Westpac Banking Corporation
- Please be sure to use your ten digit account number as your reference.
Do I have to use the online services to maintain my account with Elgas?
Use of the online system is optional. The Online Payments & Orders System has been provided so customers can keep up to date with all their Elgas account and delivery details at any time from anywhere.
Our other services also remain in place for orders and payments.